On Sunday’s, there will be one service at 9:00 AM at the FCA and another service at 11:00 AM which will hold a kids church service. Everyone without children should attend the 1st 9:00 AM service please.
Covid-19 Yellow restrictions apply.
Want to know more?
VERSE OF THE DAY (NIV)
Cross Current Community Church is registered with the Canadian government as a non-profit organization, allowing you to receive a tax benefit when you give.
The easiest option for giving to Cross Current Community Church, other than in person at our Sunday meeting, is by e-transfer via your on-line bank account. We’ve provided a guide here to help you through the process.
If you’re already familiar with e-transfer, simply observe the following when sending your gift:
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Security Question: “My gift is for”
- Security Answer: Contact us at email@example.com for the current security answer.
- Message/Comment: Please include your full mailing address so we can provide you with a tax-deductible receipt.
All e-transfers are typically processed within a week of receipt.
If you’re new to e-transfer, use the following steps as a guide:
- Sign in to your online bank account.
- Find and select the option to pay bills and/or transfer funds.
- Look for and select the option to make an e-Transfer payment.
- Follow other prompts to provide the source account and amount.
- At some point, you will be prompted to provide an email account or mobile phone number to send the payment to. Select the email address option and enter “firstname.lastname@example.org”.
- You will also be prompted to provide a security question, a security answer and a message/comment. Fill these out as follows:
- Security question: “My gift is for”
- Obtain the current security answer by emailing email@example.com.
- Message/comment: Enter your full mailing address to ensure you receive a tax-deductible receipt. If you wish to receive the receipt before the end of the year, please indicate this. Otherwise we will mail your tax-deductible receipt to you before March of the following year.
- Submit your request. An email notification will be sent to our email address alerting us to your generous offering. Thank you!