As a result of the Covid-19 Orange Level in Fredericton, the Church will be holding 2 services on Sundays. NB Covid Orange restrictions apply.
1) 9:30 to 10:30
2) 11:00 to 12:00
Click here to sign up for a service. (Limit per service is 50)
WAIT Prayers on Tuesdays from 7 to 9 PM will continue at the Church.
Want to know more?
VERSE OF THE DAY (NIV)
A beautiful prophetic word was given on the first Sunday of 2019 regarding this year:
Last year was the year of freedom, the Lord says; this year will be a year of power! You will move in the power of the Holy Spirit like never before. Your prayers will have a power and authority like never before. Those who’ve never witnessed shall do so, those who’ve never led anyone to come to know me, shall lead someone to me, to my love. Fear not in your stepping out to pray for anyone for I am with you in power and authority. This will be the year of power declared the Lord!
Only worship me with all your heart.
Most Recent Service
It’s just as amazing to give God’s love away as it is to receive it! That’s why we love to spread His love to people in other countries where the needs are so critical.
Several of us went to Mexico recently and saw God move in power. Stayed tuned to catch up on their stories.
Cross Current Community Church is registered with the Canadian government as a non-profit organization, allowing you to receive a tax benefit when you give.
The easiest option for giving to Cross Current Community Church, other than in person at our Sunday meeting, is by e-transfer via your on-line bank account. We’ve provided a guide here to help you through the process.
If you’re already familiar with e-transfer, simply observe the following when sending your gift:
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Security Question: “My gift is for”
- Security Answer: Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for the current security answer.
- Message/Comment: Please include your full mailing address so we can provide you with a tax-deductible receipt.
All e-transfers are typically processed within a week of receipt.
If you’re new to e-transfer, use the following steps as a guide:
- Sign in to your online bank account.
- Find and select the option to pay bills and/or transfer funds.
- Look for and select the option to make an e-Transfer payment.
- Follow other prompts to provide the source account and amount.
- At some point, you will be prompted to provide an email account or mobile phone number to send the payment to. Select the email address option and enter “email@example.com”.
- You will also be prompted to provide a security question, a security answer and a message/comment. Fill these out as follows:
- Security question: “My gift is for”
- Obtain the current security answer by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Message/comment: Enter your full mailing address to ensure you receive a tax-deductible receipt. If you wish to receive the receipt before the end of the year, please indicate this. Otherwise we will mail your tax-deductible receipt to you before March of the following year.
- Submit your request. An email notification will be sent to our email address alerting us to your generous offering. Thank you!