Join us in the current of His presence …
Contact us to Register for our Church website. Later, you will be sent an email and with the information sent, login to get Announcements and information on our Family Growth Groups.
Every week on Tuesday night from 7-9 PM, we "wait" on the Lord. We remember to unite in intercession (asking God something for someone else).
Want to know more?
Want to know more?
RIGHT TO LIFE
As a church we always support life and see it as a gift from God! And we care for you, no matter what your circumstances are. If you are pregnant and feel over-whelmed, alone, or need someone to talk to, we invite you to contact:
Miracles Happening Now
"We asked her if we could pray again and she said yes. This time, here legs shot out straight in front of her. Her eyes got big, she stood up, and began to dance. God had totally healed her legs!"
VERSE OF THE DAY (NASB1995)
Fredericton Christian Academy
778 MacLaren Ave, Fredericton NB
Please use the entrance off of Medley St.
Join us for Sunday Celebrations
Cross Current Community Church is registered with the Canadian government as a non-profit organization, allowing you to receive a tax benefit when you give.
Offerings can be mailed to the following address: CrossCurrent c/o Keith McMullin, 40 Brown Blvd., Suite 309, Fredericton NB, E3A 0L7
The easiest option for giving to Cross Current Community Church, other than in person at our Sunday meeting, is by e-transfer via your on-line bank account. We’ve provided a guide here to help you through the process.
If you’re new to e-transfer, use the following steps as a guide:
- Sign in to your online bank account.
- Find and select the option to pay bills and/or transfer funds.
- Look for and select the option to make an e-Transfer payment.
- Follow other prompts to provide the source account and amount.
- The email address to send the donation to is: “email@example.com”. A security question and answer are not required as our account is setup to automatically receive the transfer.
- Message: Enter your full mailing address to ensure you receive a tax-deductible receipt. If you wish to receive the receipt before the end of the year, please indicate this. Otherwise we will mail your tax-deductible receipt to you before March of the following year.
- Submit your request. An email notification will be sent to our email address alerting us to your generous offering. Thank you!