There WILL be a hot dog BBQ this week. Bring your own chairs, drinks and picnics.
The password for the wifi ‘FCA Student’ is: paladin99!
Want to know more?
VERSE OF THE DAY (NIV)
Cross Current Community Church is registered with the Canadian government as a non-profit organization, allowing you to receive a tax benefit when you give.
Offerings can be mailed to the following address: CrossCurrent c/o Keith McMullin, 40 Brown Blvd., Suite 309, Fredericton NB, E3A 0L7
The easiest option for giving to Cross Current Community Church, other than in person at our Sunday meeting, is by e-transfer via your on-line bank account. We’ve provided a guide here to help you through the process.
If you’re already familiar with e-transfer, simply observe the following when sending your gift:
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Security Question: “My gift is for”
- Security Answer: Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for the current security answer.
- Message/Comment: Please include your full mailing address so we can provide you with a tax-deductible receipt.
All e-transfers are typically processed within a week of receipt.
If you’re new to e-transfer, use the following steps as a guide:
- Sign in to your online bank account.
- Find and select the option to pay bills and/or transfer funds.
- Look for and select the option to make an e-Transfer payment.
- Follow other prompts to provide the source account and amount.
- At some point, you will be prompted to provide an email account or mobile phone number to send the payment to. Select the email address option and enter “email@example.com”.
- You will also be prompted to provide a security question, a security answer and a message/comment. Fill these out as follows:
- Security question: “My gift is for”
- Obtain the current security answer by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Message/comment: Enter your full mailing address to ensure you receive a tax-deductible receipt. If you wish to receive the receipt before the end of the year, please indicate this. Otherwise we will mail your tax-deductible receipt to you before March of the following year.
- Submit your request. An email notification will be sent to our email address alerting us to your generous offering. Thank you!