Want to know more?
Cross Current Community Church is registered with the Canadian government as a non-profit organization, allowing you to receive a tax benefit when you give.
Offerings can be mailed to the following address: CrossCurrent c/o Keith McMullin, 40 Brown Blvd., Suite 309, Fredericton NB, E3A 0L7
The easiest option for giving to Cross Current Community Church, other than in person at our Sunday meeting, is by e-transfer via your on-line bank account. We’ve provided a guide here to help you through the process.
If you’re new to e-transfer, use the following steps as a guide:
- Sign in to your online bank account.
- Find and select the option to pay bills and/or transfer funds.
- Look for and select the option to make an e-Transfer payment.
- Follow other prompts to provide the source account and amount.
- The email address to send the donation to is: “firstname.lastname@example.org”. A security question and answer are not required as our account is setup to automatically receive the transfer.
- Message: Enter your full mailing address to ensure you receive a tax-deductible receipt. If you wish to receive the receipt before the end of the year, please indicate this. Otherwise we will mail your tax-deductible receipt to you before March of the following year.
- Submit your request. An email notification will be sent to our email address alerting us to your generous offering. Thank you!